Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ROFLMAO


For the longest time, I've always wanted to know what the lyrics were to the South Park theme song intro. So here it is:

"
I'm goin' down to South Park
gonna have myself a time.
(Stan+Kyle) Friendly faces everywhere
humble folks without temptation.
Goin' down to South Park
gonna leave my woes behind.
(Cartman) Ample parking day or night,
people spouting HOWDY NEIGHBOR!
Heading on up to South Park
gonna see if I can't unwind.
(Kenny) Some time i'll be old enough
to stick my d*** in Britney's butt
So come on down to South Park
and meet some friends of mine!
"


karen: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA so that's what he says!



oh and:


2 comments:

  1. i think in the earlier season he says
    'i like girls with big fat titties
    i like girls with big vagINAS!'
    i capitalized it cos you know how he screams in fustration towards the end and um, yeah i'm going to go now ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne is right!

    It's PPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo btw.

    also, nice folio so far (H)

    ReplyDelete