Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photoshoot

I made these quite some time ago when I still had (obviously) a lot of time on my hands. I had a photoshoot at Emily's house one day, because she's so freaking awesome, and turned her into a Geisha Doll! With her permission of course; it's not like I broke into her house and threw make up on her face and then took pictures of it for my own entertainment.....it's not. Anyways, I wanted to convey two different realms of existance together. There was already a base of realism from the photos, but with a few photo manipulation in Photoshop, I moulded her facial features for a more animated response. Sort of like a 3D cartoon character I suppose.
Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. they're creepy..... BUT ITS SO COOL 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! hehehehehe, loving the photoshop skills!!!

    ReplyDelete