Saturday, July 11, 2009

angry much

urgh. I'm so sick of being a stupid victim in all of this. I don't have a problem when my sister goes out; she's an adult for god's sake, she has enough maturity to do whatever she wants. But my mom still insists otherwise and constantly gets into this pissy, stubborn mood. And when she does, she takes it out on both me and the rest of the family. I'm sick and tired of being the substitute shit-taker. I mean, what's the point in getting lectured when I haven't even done anything wrong? It's like "If Jen's not home to listen to what I have to say, someone else will." And of course, that'd be me. Because I'm closer to her than anyone in this family, so obviously I'm entitled to cop it as well. I just want to lock the two in a room until I can open the door and find them embracing each other or some shit. I get enough crap from everything else to bother with this stupid child's play.

p.s I'm so frustrated right now I swear to god I will pop a vein.

EDIT: This probably won't make sense to anyone as I wrote it straight after mom left my room. Sorry for the incoherency!

3 comments:

  1. :T, hang in there, before you know it you'll be adult too, and then no one will have to cop any shit, cos then everybody is your family will be adult. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with emily
    but like as you said why should you be copping it? at least let your mum know how she acts when your sister is gone.. its not fair to the rest of your family either :P or i unno ask your dad or something to talk about it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, the ol' 'lock them in a room until they make up' trick. works everytime...unless one murders the other or is a rapist or something

    ReplyDelete