Friday, July 10, 2009

Holidays; the mythical beast



Okay so it's not my fault procrastination follows me every where I go. Believe you me I've tried to abandon it/ignore it/eat it. But it comes back more ferocious and demanding like four rabbits I forgot to feed last night (jokes, but they're seriously lethal when it comes to their seeds).
Today it told me to throw Further out the window and play dress ups to which I replied with ".........Okay!" Here is a little compilation I found literally lying around the house because I haven't shopped in what feels like forever. It was sort of like op shopping in your own house without having to bother paying for its low low prices ☺


TOP..................................................................................hand made
SKIRT.........................................................................vintage-Mom's
BELT...............................................................................Jen's(sister)
SHOES.....................................................................................Mom's
SASH..........................................................................vintage-Mom's
PEARL........................................................................vintage-Mom's
RING............................................................................Diva{$10.95}
CLUTCH.....................................................................................Jen's
STOCKINGS.................................................................Myers{$4.95}
GLASSES.............................................Monsters VS Aliens 3D Frames
CARPET.........................................................It came with the house



I didn't think I'd ever turn into the type that would post images of 'outfits' and 'fashion' related things. I think over the years, after looking at specific blogs *wink wink* I became inspired. FYI that's my sister's room; my mirrors not really standing up so that will just have to do. It's the last Friday of the holidays and I still haven't touched my art folio, nor vis comm, nor anything that I should be giving a shiz about. One may say that I should really pull up my socks and work a little harder, but I say how about go f-I think after two terms of non-stop ass kickage, I choose to have a break. That, and I think the fast paced routine of school made me actually do hw consistantly. But with all this free time and luxury of having Mr Procrastination stalk you all day, it's a lot easier to slip into this comfort zone which puts a blind eye on tedious things. Holidays is a devious clever creature.



2 comments:

  1. lol i hardly touched my homework :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so true Karen! The holidays come with a monster...lazy is the norm. I loved this and i love the outfit! So cute, quirky and chic.

    ReplyDelete