Tuesday, December 8, 2009

long time no blog

gosh its been a while, hey!
B'day bash is coming up soon soon soon! So I thought I might make a tiny wishlist for those that are struggling at the moment ;
*HEELS size 7, preferably bright colored

*Fossil Wallet, long

*Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince ..... just to complete the set lols
*RINGS & bangles; rusty gold, chains



*Purses w/ chains



*Big leather baaaaags



*Liquid Eyeliner, Powder Foundation Brush

*Colored non prescription contact lenses: blue, violet (ICE acessories)

*Ray Ban sunnies
*anything The Beatles related :) (t-shirts, posters)
If not I would LOVE Officeworks/Diva/Myer gift card or.....monies!
That's it for now ... I might add more if I see anything I like.These are only rough suggestions but i'm happy to receive whatever haha



sidenote/
My bunny just had another litter of babies so if anyone's interesting in owning one, contact me through msn or facebook. No cash required; we're simply giving them away ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment